5 Reasons Why You Should Be Using A Body Scrub
under Certified Aromatherapist
Many of us are overloaded with huge to do lists this time of year, leaving us little time to take care of our skin.
A quick and easy way to nourish yourself from the outside in is by using a body scrub.
There are many ways your skin can benefit from using body scrubs. I will concentrate on the top five ways our Body Scrubs will benefit you.
1. EXFOLIATE: Our body scrubs remove dry, flaky, dead skin cells, that washing alone does not. By getting rid of these dead skin cells you are helping your skin to regenerate new skin cells. This leaves your skin looking and feeling fabulous.
2. CIRCULATION: Our body scrub will help to stimulate blood circulation and remove toxins from your body.
3. STRENGTHEN TISSUE: By removing your dead skin cells, releasing toxins and stimulating blood circulation you are strengthening and firming skin tissues. The result is glowing, younger looking skin.
4. SOOTHING: Dead Sea Salt contains minerals which are essential for your skins health. Sugar is a humecant, which helps your skin retain moisture. Raw Honey helps to exfoliate and nourish dry skin, while also supplying it with anti-aging properties. Sweet Almond Oil leaves skin soft and supple without feeling greasy. All of these ingredients help to soothe and soften skin.
5. IT FEELS GOOD! Well, it does. If feels refreshing while you are applying the scrub to your skin. After you have rinsed the sugar/salt off, your skin is coated with nourishing oils that penetrate and leave your skin baby soft. To top it all off, you smell good too, because you have had your scrub scented to your liking.
Remember our Dead Sea Salt Scrub and Brown Sugar Body Scrub are both safe for daily use all over your body. They are excellent to use before shaving. Gently massage into wet skin, rinse sugar or salt off and shave with remaining oil.
P.S. I use the Brown Sugar Body Scrub on my lips...... no more winter chapped and cracked lips. Don't get caught eating it!